Our firm has a market reputation as New Zealand’s largest and leading specialist firm in our areas of legal expertise.
This is demonstrated by our:
- substantial public and private sector client base
- regular appointment to nationally significant projects
- peer recognition – we provide expert advice to local and overseas lawyers, and our lawyers are regularly cited in the media and in legal guides
- our prominent position on the "All of Government" external legal services panel
Our partners and senior lawyers have all enjoyed successful careers in New Zealand’s leading large law firms. Their move to a specialist firm was a natural progression for their careers.
Another compelling factor was the opportunity to create a relaxed and friendly environment with sufficient resource and a culture enabling our lawyers to work:
- with the freedom of a “long term” client relationship focus
- in a straightforward and collaborative way
- with flexibility and innovation, and
- delivering only the services that give true benefit to clients.
Our four core values are to:
- consistently apply legal expertise and commercial acumen in an accessible and personable manner
- enjoy working with our clients
- have a long-term, flexible approach to build lasting relationships with clients and staff, and
- provide a working environment that brings out the best in our people.
With ten partners and a large team of senior lawyers, we can readily deploy the specialist resource needed to:
- project manage
- advise on projects and their funding across all sectors of the economy
As a specialist firm, we are able to work with flexibility and innovation to ensure that our clients' objectives are met on a basis that is both cost effective and commercial, without sacrificing quality.